We all enjoy using our talents and gifts to make Memphis better.
USE YOURS AT MERCY HILL
Think of Mercy Hill Church as a growing, tight-knit family where everyone’s gifts, talents, and abilities are valued, needed, and enjoyed. Plus, serving is a great way to connect with the family.
Serve alongside one of our Sunday Gathering Teams:
- Audio / Video
- Setup / Breakdown
- Kids (babies, toddlers or elementary)
- Hospitality (coffee and greeting)
Our family at Mercy Hill Memphis cares for kids. We want them to know Jesus offers them a never-ending love.
Kids & our Sunday Gathering
Our aim is to make Sunday Gatherings meaningful for everyone. Childcare is offered for kids (birth–second grade).
- Our nursery is staffed with loving volunteers who care for newborns to crawlers.
- Our toddler’s class goes up to 4 years old. We introduce kids to Jesus through exciting stories of the Bible, fun games, and creative crafts.
- Our elementary class uses The Jesus Storybook Bible to journey through the entire story of the Bible in 3 years. Elementary students worship and sing with their parents during our Sunday Gathering and are then dismissed to their class before the teaching time.
Healthy marriages are the foundation of great families. Get your marriage started on the right track.
Helping Couples Prepare for Marriage
We enjoy helping couples prepare for marriage through pre-engagement and pre-marital training. We use Prepare Enrich and other gospel-centered resources for our 5–7 sessions.
We prepare couples for communication, finances, a Biblical understanding of love, strength and growth areas, sexual intimacy, and marriage with Jesus at the center. For more info email Brad.
Real Help from a Real Savior
When life gets hard, we point one another back to Jesus. He brings healing and redeems our brokenness.
Helping Broken Lives Find Hope
Life is hard and we all need help in understanding how Jesus can redeem the broken parts of our lives. Gospel shepherding primarily takes place in the loving family context of our Missional Communities. We encourage you to begin a conversation with your Missional Community Leader. If you haven’t connected with a Missional Community, email Brad for help.